The Beckman Coulter HmX Hematology Analyzer is basically used in laboratories for white cell differential analysis by providing advanced three-dimensional VCS Technology and offers the highest level of specificity, sensitivity and efficiency.
This laboratory instrument is considered as one of the most optimal and affordable solutions for a mid-sized hematology lab. The Hematology Analyzer will considerably improve your lab performance and deliver consistent results.
Proven Technology for Reliable Results
- Achieves consistent and reliable results with the help of VCS technology for automated differential and semi-automated reticulocyte counts
- Simple, fast and sensitive screening for morphologic white cell abnormalities
- High correlation of data between all VCS systems in your core and satellite labs
- Advanced software features for automated test review and management
- Error-free patient ID barcode reading at the point of aspiration for fail-safe sample management
Improved Productivity, Increased Efficiency and Safety
- Continuous auto-loading enables walk away hands-free operation
- Closed vial sampling of different tube sizes eliminates the process of tube sorting
- Easy-to-understand and easy-to-use software with one-touch start-up and shutdown
- Small sample size enables you to run all samples, including micro-collection samples
- Rapid result turnaround time with 75 samples-per-hour throughput
- Fully automated Quality Control and calibration platforms
- Simplify supply ordering with reagents interchangeable between all LH series analyzers
Requirements and Specifications
Space and Accessibility
In addition to the space required for the individual components and their interconnection, consider:
1. Comfortable working height.
2. Access to the rear of the system for maintenance and service. Allow: 30 cm (12 in.) behind and 30 cm (12 in.) on the sides.
This system requires:
- An independent protected circuit.
- A ground path capable of carrying the full current of the circuit (confirmed third-wire, earth ground).
- A female outlet:
For the 110/120 V, 60 Hz model, it needs to furnish 120 ±10 Vac, 60 Hz, 15 A, single-phase input power.
2. For the 220/240 V model, it needs to furnish 220/240 ±10 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 8 A, single-phase input power.
Ambient Temperature and Humidity
Operate the system in a room with a temperature between 16° and 32°C (60° and 90°F) and humidity no higher than 95% without condensation.
Compensate for system-generated heat in air-conditioned environments with an additional 5,000 Btus.
Arrange for the ventilation fan on the rear panel to be at least 12 cm (5 in.) from any walls or obstructions that could interfere with the flow of air.