Low noise unit ideal in physician’s office, ward lab or other small laboratories.
- Capacity: 6 tubes (17 x 120mm)
- Fixed speed/force: 3200rpm/1163 x g
- Fixed-angle rotor will accommodate 2 x 15mL tubes
- 30-minute timer with a “hold” function allows for continuous operation
- Low temperature rise helps to protect specimen analytes
- Aluminum base is mounted on three rubber suction feet
- Unit comes equipped with an attached, shatter-resistant Lexan™ cover with a built-in safety interlock switch
- Cover has a seal to minimize aerosol emissions
Dimensions: 10.5L x 14.5H (open)/8.5H (closed) (26.7 x 35.6/21.6cm). Net weight: 12.75 lb. (6.8kg). For 120V 60Hz.
|12.75 lb. (6.8kg)|
|1,163 x G|
|Attached, shatter-resistant Lexan cover with a built-in safety interlock switch; Cover has a seal to minimize aerosol emissions|
|6 Place Rotor|